And the crazy prego mind I sometimes have wanted to start this in case something ever happens to me. I want both my little boys to know how much their Mommy loves them!
I never had any crazy thoughts like this with my first child but I have this time around. I guess it is because I already have this smart, handsome, funny, lovable little boy that I will do anything in the world for. Being a Mom changes you and sometimes you think or worry about the strangest thing!
But enough about that!
For those that don't know me my name is Marie, I am a 30 year old SAHM.
I have a little boy Mitchel. He is about to turn 6 in less than a week. Man, how time flies!!!

My little MC Hammer :)
I was married on 8~8~08 to the greatest man I have ever met in my life!

We are looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together.
No comments:
Post a Comment