We would have been happy with either but we were really hoping to have a little boy first :)
I was the first to see that it was a little boy! The tech was measuring something else and didn't see his legs wide open! I said "OH MY GOD, I'm pretty sure it is a little boy!!" Scott about jumped out of the chair to see but the little guy closed his legs up so fast and put both hands over his area! It was so funny!
After the tech was done making sure everything was OK she tried to get a look and he just wouldn't let her! She had me get up and go to the bathroom in hopes that would get our little bean to move around. She tried again and this is the shot she was able to get! He decided to let us know 100% that he was all boy!

Here is my 20 belly pic

I was the first to see that it was a little boy! The tech was measuring something else and didn't see his legs wide open! I said "OH MY GOD, I'm pretty sure it is a little boy!!" Scott about jumped out of the chair to see but the little guy closed his legs up so fast and put both hands over his area! It was so funny!
After the tech was done making sure everything was OK she tried to get a look and he just wouldn't let her! She had me get up and go to the bathroom in hopes that would get our little bean to move around. She tried again and this is the shot she was able to get! He decided to let us know 100% that he was all boy!

Here is my 20 belly pic


No comments:
Post a Comment