- How far along?: 33 weeks.
- Total weight gain: 28 lbs.
- How big is baby?: Almost 5 lbs! He is getting so big and strong!
- Maternity clothes?: Yep! And Hubby's shirts and those are starting to get short on me lol
- Stretch marks?: LOTS from last time. I have a few new ones and hope that's all I get. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)
- Sleep?: I normally sleep great from 10:30 to about 3am. After that it is cat naps.
- Best moment this week?: Having Hubby and Mitchel get to really see and feel the baby kick. He is a strong little thing!
- Movement?: Tons of pushing & kicking around... especially at night. I will definitely miss that part of being pregnant!
- Food cravings?: soft ice cream and fruit!
- Labor signs?: Still getting braxton hicks contractions everyday.
- Belly button in or out?: Out! Mitchel says it can be a little pool for his toys!
- What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach & being able to paint my toenails.
- What I'm looking forward to: Watching my Hubby see his little boy for the first time!
- Milestone: I now have bi-weekly doctor's appointments!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
33 Weeks
I can't believe we only have 7 weeks until we meet our little boy! The time really is flying by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment