Tuesday, October 8, 2013

30 Again....

Or as my husbands reminds me 30 + 5 = 30 Again Right? ;)
  In the last few months I have had time to sit and reflect on the good, bad, and ugly of the last 5 years of my life.  But I feel like I have learned and changed the most in the last year!  I've learned to let go of the ugly and embrace all the wonderful in my life!  I have so much to be thankful for....

I married my best friend!  A man that loves me for ME!  A man that loves MY son as his own!  A man that is the best father/husband possible at all times!  He's not perfect but I wouldn't change him for anything!








We have been on some amazing vacations!





I had a baby boy!  A BIG baby boy 10 lbs 9 oz 22" long!  Peyton Thomas you have been one of the greatest gifts I have ever been blessed with!  Your SMART, funny, witty, HANDSOME, silly, lovable, stubborn, and a amazing brother! And I love you more than whatever you say ;)







I was blessed with a Daughter!  Miss.Ella Grace you filled the missing piece in my heart!  You have made me and our family whole!  The love we have for you is like no other!  She truly are the most amazing little girl!  You are so smart, sweet, lovable, beautiful, stubborn (see a pattern here;) funny, silly, sassy pea around!








I started a small business!  And it's successful!!!  I'm able to work from home and be here for all my little's! 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassySweetPeaDesigns

I am so thankful for all of the new Momma's I have "met" on this journey.  Who have bought from my shop, who have helped promote my shop, who have held giveaways, and who have supported and encouraged me along the way!  Thank you all!  XO

So here's to the next 35 years "Morty" hoping there is less ugly and more wonderful as we watch our children grow up and we grow old!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers