Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wow!  I can't believe how long it has been since my last post!  Alot has happened since then...
Mitchel is going to be 9 years old in a month!  I can't believe it!!  He is growing into such an amazing young man!  He is so smart, thoughtful, loving, caring, funny, handsome little boy!  I am so proud to be this Momma!
Peyton is going to be THREE in July!  The last 3 year has flew by!  He is the apple of my eye!  He is very much a Momma's boy!  He is also a character!!  He knows his ABC's, can count to 15, loves to sing (Twinkle Twinkle little star is his fav), he has a LOVE for cars,trucks,bus,and all heavy equipment.  I really have never seen a little boy that loves cars more than he does.  He can even tell you what type of car goes by.  Whether it is a Jeep, Ford, Dodge Ram, you get the point :) 
His "L" words are said as "Y" yove, yike, yeve me along Mitchel!  I Yove it!  He melts my heart everyday!
In other big news...We are about to have a LITTLE GIRL in a few short weeks!  I cannot wait to meet her!  She already looks so cute and has TONS of hair!  I have a feeling she will be a big girl like her big brother was.  Their sono pics look so much alike! 
She still doesn't have a name and it is possible that she won't have one until we have to leave the hospital!  Both of thought 200%  she was a boy and never thought of girl names.  We also have a hard time agreeing on a name that both of us like.  Wish her luck :)
How Far Along? 35 weeks...4 weeks to go!


Size? She's a little coconut this week :)


Maternity Clothes? Umm, yes for a long time now!


Weight Gain? 24 lbs.


Stretch Marks? No new ones.  But Peyton did a number on me...Hope not to get any new ones...fingers crossed!


Gender? Baby Girl!!


Sleep? Depends on the night.  Some nights are good but the last few have been terrible!


Movement? She is a dancing queen at all hours!


Food Cravings? Oranges, apples, soft ice cream, PB&J


Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope


Labor signs? No, but there have been some days I over do it and have lots of contractions at night.


Belly button in or out?  Almost all the way out.


Wedding rings, on or off?  Off :( 


What I Miss? Painting my toes lol


Symptoms? heartburn, exhaustion, some anxiety, swelling of the hands and feet


Happy or Moody? I am a bit cranky some days...


Best Moment of the Week?  Peyton reading to his baby sister <3


Looking forward to....  Mother's day with my boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers