Thursday, March 25, 2010

8 Months

I am so late with his 8 month picture! But here it is, I promise to get better at this :)





My sweet Peyton,
You are growing up so fast! Every day you are changing and doing new things that just amaze me and Daddy. I love your hugs, how excited you get when you see me coming your way, the way you give me that HUGE smile when you wake up from a nap, how you say Da Da so soft and sweet to him to spring you from your crib (and when he doesn't you grunt, so funny!)
You also have the best big brother anyone could ever ask for! He talks about you all the time in school and your the first one he runs to when he gets off the bus!
There are no words to express how blessed we are to have you in our lives! Thank you for making each day brighter my little Sweet Pea!
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers