When Scott got out of his car my first thought was "JACK POT!!!" Here comes this tall, tan, built, handsome man walking up to my door...for me? Really? To this day I am still not sure how I got so lucky! He is more than the man I dreamed for!!

(Nov 2005)
4 years ago this little boy was all I had and I really thought this is how all my pictures would be for YEARS to come...Just me and my sweet little Mitchie....

(Dec 2005)
From that first night with Scott I knew I wanted more, much more....

(April 2006)
And after a few months of dating I brought Mitchel into the picture to see how things would go...they were and still are two peas in a pod! Mitchel liked him from day one! And well, Scott has been putty in his hands since then too :)

(Aug 2006)
We moved in together faster than I planned Oct 2006. Not even a year after dating! Most everyone thought I was NUTS! But I knew I was doing the right thing for me and Mitchel.
And it turns out it was the best thing I ever did!

8~8~08

The family I never thought I would be able to give Mitchel.....Scott has been making all our dreams come true from day one!
On Nov 17, 2008 we found out we would be adding to our little family...a little brother for Mitchel!


April 2009
Our little get away before P arrives.....This was the best trip of my life!

July 17, 2009 Peyton Thomas
Our life became even better!


The family I only dreamed of one day having...is really mine :)
Our lives are not perfect and we may not have the "best" of every thing but we are great people, loving parents, and at the end of the day that is all that matters to us! I couldn't feel more blessed to have the 3 of them in my life!!!
Here's to may more years together Babe! I love you!
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment