Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!

A little late but our Christmas was great this year! Peyton was really into the wrapping paper. Much more than I expected! Mitchel made out very well this year, getting everything on his list! His favorite gifts were the Wii and new bike!
Mine was a new car starter! Love it on the cold snowy days we have here in NY!

As for New Year's I have to say I was in bed at 10 and never saw the ball drop! Funny how things change, but I have to say I really don't miss going out and feeling like crap one bit!

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season!

Here are a few pictures....












New matching PJ's for Christmas morning.










Christmas Morning! The favorite day of the year. I just love seeing the excitement in this face!




Can you tell he was excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers