
Today Peyton is 6 months old! I am not sure where the time has gone? Half a year old already? Only 6 months until he is 1 years old? It seems just like yesterday we were bring him home. Today he is rolling all over the living room, talking, laughing, sitting up, using a sippy cup, "fake" coughing so everyone can see how cute he is! He is a total ham just like his Big Brother!
Live if good! The only thing that could make it better is sleep!
Mitchel at 6 months old
they are adorable!
ReplyDeletecame accross your blog through Mrs. F's & just wanted to say that those pictures are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. Isn't that a great age gap? Is your older one a good helper? BTW, your husband is so buff!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the questions on my blog :)
I just noticed that I actually had comments on here! LOL Thanks so much ladies! I just love my little boys!!!!
ReplyDelete