- How far along?: 38 weeks!!!
- Total weight gain: 30 pounds (I'll take it! With Mitchel at this point I was up 60 lbs)
- How big is baby?: Are you sitting down......10 lbs 1 oz
- Maternity clothes?: I only have a few maternity shirts that still cover my belly!
- Stretch marks?: I am sure there are a few new ones that I can't see lol
- Sleep?: What is that???
- Best moment this week?: Seeing our baby boy!
- Movement?: He might be big and running our of room in there but he is still moving like crazy!
- Food cravings?: Fruit and Pineapple/banana/orange juice
- Labor signs?: Lots of BH's and they are getting more painful.
- Belly button in or out?: Out.
- What I miss: Sleeping! I'm sure I'll be able to do that again someday lol
- What I'm looking forward to: Next Friday! We will have our sweet baby boy in our arms!!!
- Milestone: Making it to full term :)
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment