
Peyton Thomas 38 weeks (measuring 41 weeks 5 days)
So yesterday morning the 3 of us headed to my appointment. When the Dr said last week "WOW your all baby!" I thought ok we are looking at 9 pound baby in there.
When the tech started the U/S she said " WOW he's a BIG boy!" At that point she was looking at his head and I was thinking there is NO WAY I can push that out!!!!
Then she gets to his body (she measured it 10 times to be sure) and says we(ME) are looking at
10 lbs 1 oz!!!! OMG, HOLY S*@t!!!!
Well, I had NO clue what to say. I was a in shock for the rest of the day! I mean I knew he was big but I never guessed in a million years he was going to be that big!!!
The 2 best things about the U/S was that we were able to see that Peyton is happy and healthy in his home! And Mitchel was able to be there with us. He was just amazed that he could see his little brother!
Now, off to talk to the Dr to see where we go from here. I went into this thinking that things would pretty much be the same as they were with Mitchel (labor wise) I didn't think I would be faced with having a c-section. But after the U/S I was pretty sure that's what we were going to talk about.
And sure enough that's what we talked about. The pro's and con's. What is safest for the both of us. And then we set the date for the C-section. July 17, 2009.
I left the office in a ball of emotions. I was so scared and nervous.
But today I woke up feeling much better about everything. Of course I'm still nervous but I have faith that everything will so smooth. And the bright side is that we will have our little boy in our arms in ONE WEEK! I can't wait to meet him! In the U/S you could see a full head of hair and it looks like he has my nose :)
We will see you soon Peyton! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment