Happy Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Pea!
Peyton,
This has been the hardest and best year of my life. It has been full of joys, laughs, hugs, kisses, tears, and LONG sleepless nights! But I couldn’t image my life without you in it! I love you more and more everyday.
It amazes me how fast you are growing and how smart you are already! You are the most determined little boy I have ever known!! When you get something in your min
d, you are going to do it.
You also have the best big brother
there is! He thinks you are the best thing in the world and loves you so much! You just light up when he comes into a room.
It melts my heart watching the two of you play together. You LOVE playing chase around the living room. You even know to stop behind a chair to get him faster. I always wonder How do you know to do that?
I know you won’t remember this first birthday of yours but Mommy and Daddy will….
Happy Birthday my little Sweet Pea!
I can’t wait to watch grow up!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
XOX





No comments:
Post a Comment