Friday, August 14, 2009

  • How far along were you when you had your baby? 39 weeks
  • How long was labor? C-section
  • Total weight gain: 35 lbs.
  • Total weight loss since: last check up I was down 22 lbs
  • Back into your own clothes yet? Most of my tops...I can pull my jeans on I just can't button them yet. But it has only been 4 weeks since having almost 11 lbs baby.
  • Did you get stretch marks? A few new ones
  • Did you deliver vaginally or by c-section? c-section
  • Best moment this week: Seeing Peyton smiles in his sleep. He has the sweetest smile
  • What I miss about being pregnant: Feeling him moving inside me.
  • How big is baby: 11 lbs 8 oz
  • Baby's temperament? Content. He is really only fussy when he is hungry.
  • What I am looking forward to: When he starts smiling at all of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers